Don’t wait until You have a Full Septic! Call 561 262 0099
Pumping your septic tank on a regular basis is the best way to maintain your onsite sewer system. Solids and sludge can build up preventing the flow of water to your drain-field. Unattended, solids and sludge enter into your drain-field causing costly repairs in the thousands of dollars. Water can damage flooring, cause sanitary nuisances, odors and health problems. Nothing takes the place of pumping your system on a regular basis. Systems vary but the best rule of thumb is every two to three years. A good septic technician can locate the tank and find the access port with minimal disruption to your yard or landscaping.
Signs that your system needs servicing
- Bubbling or gurgling of toilets
- Toilets that are slow to flush
- Water backing up into tubs and showers
- Wet spots on septic tanks and in the drainfield areas
Things you can do
- Remove two-way Clean out cap out side house and check water level
- Do not run laundry
- Avoid excessive flushing
- Septic Pumping!
- Properly maintaining your onsite septic system is smart and just like changing the oil in your car it will save you thousands in the long run.
- Pump your system every 3 to 5 years; more frequently if your system is over loaded.
- Clean the drain lines underneath your house.
- Make sure your two way clean out is exposed and visible.
- Install an outlet filter device.
- Avoid heavy paper products.
- Never flush plastics!
Dan’s New pump truck is in service NOW!
Our Septic Service includes Jupiter, Hobe Sound, Palm Beach Country Estates, North Palm Beach and Martin Counties with competitive prices and knowledgeable service personnel to take care of your total septic needs. We now have two trucks to serve you better.
Pumping your septic tank every 2 to 3 years eliminates solids that can damage your drain field, protects the environment by reducing nitrogen levels and is recommended by the Florida Health Department.
Call us today (561) 262-0099
Septic Public Service Announcements: